Hi. I’m Isaak Uchakaev.
I am a back-end developer - I develop web applications, design APIs, fix bugs, write tests, and do my best to improve the projects I work on.
I have been working in the field for over five years and mainly developing web applications and web APIs in Python (Django, DRF).
I’m an active open source contributor for many years (just check out my profile on GitHub).
An incomplete list of things I work with most often:
- Python (Django, DRF, Flask, Celery etc.)
- Containerization & CI/CD (Docker, Swarm, Gitlab CI)
- Monitoring (Sentry)
- Database (SQL, SQLite, PostgresSQL)
- Key/Value (Redis, Memcached)
- VCS (Git, git-flow)
- Code Quality (pycodestyle, black, isort, mypy, eslint etc.)
- Testing (Selenium, unittest, hypothesis, py.test, jest etc.)
- Others (Nginx, Nginx Unit, RabbitMQ, AWS/S3, Heroku, IPFS)
- *nix (Linux, macOS, coreutils)
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages, including strong knowledge of Python.
- Good knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Commercial web development experience with Django (over 5 years).
- Real team player who can get along with people from all backgrounds.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies.
- Constant desire to enhance my professional skills.
- High level of responsibility and self-sufficiency.
- Aptitude for learning new things quickly and effectively.
- Senior Backend Engineer
- Lead Engineer
- Software Architect
The most preferable way to contact me is emailing me, so there is my email: email@example.com
You can also contact me in Telegram: @likid_geimfari.