Hi. I’m Isaak Uchakaev. I am a software engineer from Russia.
I have been developing software for over 5 years, of which 4+ years have been developing web applications and web APIs in Python (Django, DRF).
I’ve been an active open source contributor for many years, having contributed in the past to many projects. Just check out my profile on GitHub
Just for the record, I note that I also know Russian, so you can write to me in Russian.
- Python (Django, DRF, Flask, Celery etc.)
- Containerization & CI/CD (Docker, Swarm, Gitlab CI)
- Monitoring (Sentry)
- Database (PostgresSQL, SQLite)
- Key/Value (Redis, Memcached)
- VCS (Git, git-flow)
- Code Quality (pycodestyle, black, isort, mypy, eslint etc.)
- Testing (Selenium, unittest, hypothesis, py.test, jest etc.)
- Others (Nginx, Nginx Unit, RabbitMQ)
- Erlang/Elixir (Beginner)
- *nix (Linux, macOS, coreutils)
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages, including strong knowledge of Python.
- Good knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Commercial web development experience with Django (over 4 years).
- Real team player who can get along with people from all backgrounds.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies.
- Constant desire to enhance my professional skills.
- High level of responsibility and self-sufficiency.
- Aptitude for learning new things quickly and effectively.
- Senior Backend Engineer
- Lead Engineer
- Software Architect
The most preferable way to contact me is emailing me, so there is my email: email@example.com
You can also contact me in Telegram: @likid_geimfari