Hi, my name is Isaak.
I have been developing software for over 5 years, of which 4+ years have been developing web applications and web APIs in Python (Django, DRF). I write reliable, maintainable code following the best practices in the language I am dealing with.
I am able to independently organize my time and therefore I do not need supervisors behind my back.
I am an active contributor in Open Source also I maintain my own projects in various languages (Python, JS, Erlang, Clojure, Rust, and so on, just check out my profile on GitHub).
Just for the record, I note that I also know Russian, so you can write to me in Russian.
- Python (Django, DRF, Flask, Celery etc.)
- Containerization & CI/CD (Docker, Swarm, Gitlab CI)
- Monitoring (Sentry, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Database (PostgresSQL, SQLite)
- Key/Value (Redis, Memcached)
- VCS (Git, git-flow)
- Code Quality (pycodestyle, black, isort, mypy, eslint etc.)
- Testing (Selenium, unittest, hypothesis, py.test, jest etc.)
- Others (Nginx, Nginx Unit, RabbitMQ)
- Erlang/Elixir (Beginner)
- *nix (Linux, macOS, coreutils)
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages, including strong knowledge of Python.
- Good knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Commercial web development experience with Django (over 4 years).
- Real team player who can get along with people from all backgrounds.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies.
- Constant desire to enhance my professional skills.
- High level of responsibility and self-sufficiency.
- Aptitude for learning new things quickly and effectively.
- Senior Backend Engineer
- Lead Backend Engineer
- Software Architect
The most preferable way to contact me is emailing me, so there is my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact me in Telegram: @likid_geimfari