Hi, my name is Isaak.
I have been working with Python for more than 5 years (more than 3 years of commercial web development with Python/Django/DRF/Flask) and have been writing idiomatic code in compliance with the best practices of the software development. I always take my work with great responsibility and expect the same from others.
I am an active contributor in Open Source also I maintain my own projects in various languages (Python, JS, Erlang, Rust, and so on, just check out my profile on GitHub).
Just for the record, I note that I also know Russian, so you can write to me in Russian.
- Python (Django, DRF, Flask, Celery etc.)
- Containerization (Docker, Swarm)
- SQL/NoSQL (PostgresSQL, SQLite)
- Key/Value (Redis, Memcached)
- VCS (Git, git-flow)
- Testing (Selenium, TestCafe, unittest, hypothesis, py.test, mimesis, Jest)
- Erlang/Elixir (Beginner)
- *nix (Linux, macOS)
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages, including strong knowledge of Python.
- Good knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Commercial web development experience with Django (over 3 years).
- Real team player who can get along with people from all backgrounds.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies.
- Constant desire to enhance my professional skills.
- High level of responsibility and self-sufficiency.
- Aptitude for learning new things quickly and effectively.
- Senior Developer
- Lead Developer
- Software Architect
The most preferable way to contact me is emailing me, so there is my email: email@example.com
You can also contact me in Telegram: @likid_geimfari